Friday 25 April 2008

gta IV footage + lcd soundsystem = cum stained underwear,

yup, time to let the geek in me out for it's monthly stroll. any readers that don't know me personally won't know i'm actually on a video games course at uni. learning to make them doesn't quell the excitement when a big new release is around the corner.

and fuck me is this one big. need's no explaination really. and the trailer that's being spammed on TV this week has the single greatest LCD soundsystem track as it's background music. better be in the game, GTA's really have the best soundtracks. seriously i've taken to blasting "get innocuous" on the old ipod when i'm swaggering down the street. makes you feel cool as, trust me. looks like my jaded gamer psyche of late might be dissolving. this tuesday.



here's the soulwax remix. title was a bit much i know. stay safe.

download: lcd soundsystem - get innocuous [soulwax remix]

No comments: